- This has a pure garlic flavor that is SPICY, rich, and deep.
- HOT! VERY HOT that it is in a class almost by itself. (Great flavor in Kimchee)
- Typically has six to eight cloves per bulb in a circular configuration around a central scape.
- Generally large bulbs with fat cloves.
- The bulb wrappers are firm and tight, with broad bold purple stripes merging into areas of solid purple.
- One of the first planted in the fall and the first harvested in the spring.
- Stores about 6 months.
This has a pure garlic flavor that is SPICY, rich, and deep. HOT! VERY HOT that it is in a class almost by itself. Makes a great flaor in Kimchee.
Korean Red - 5 Pounds
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not store in refridgerator - it will start to sprout
- Allow garlic to breath (do not place in airtight container or plastic)
- For long term storage a cool, dark pantry or cupboard is the best option
These bulbs are ready to eat, and are the same variety and flavor as the seed garlic. They are smaller bulbs, between 1.5 inches and 1.75 inches in diameter. IF YOU PLANT CULINARY GARLIC YOU WILL MOST LIKELY END UP WITH SMALL BULBS, FOR THIS REASON YOU SHOULD EAT AND ENJOY THE CULINARY GARLIC THIS SEASON WHILE YOUR SEED GALIC IS PLANTED AND GROWING IN YOUR GARDEN.