Korean Red- Asiatic garlics typically have six to eight cloves per bulb in a circular configuration around a central scape. they are generally large bulbs with fat cloves. The bulb wrappers are firm and tight, with broad bold purple stripes merging into areas of solid purple. It is one of the first planted in the fall and the first harvested in the spring. Asiatic garlics are know for their heat. This has a pure garlic flavor that is SPICY, rich, and deep. HOT! VERY HOT that it is in a class almost by itself. Makes a great flaor in Kimchee.
- A deep flavored garlic that is rich and spicy - the flavor holds on the tougue
- Best grown in colder Northern climates with cool springs
- Hot and spicy
- Hot, Very Hot!
- Stores up to 6 months
- VERY LIMITED SUPPLY FOR 2020
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not store in refridgerator - it will start to sprout
- Allow garlic to breath (do not place in airtight container or plastic)
- For long term storage a cool, dark pantry or cupboard is the best option