Purple Glazer- are one of the few Glazed purple stripes available. Glazed Purple Stripes are ususally the tallest garlics, with good growing conditions the bulbs can get very large 2 1/2 to 3 inches in diameter. The inner bulb wrappers are a solid purple which makes this an amazing centerpiece garlic until you are ready to eat them!
- Grows very well in colder Northern climates with cool springs.
- Excellent raw and fabulous for roasting because of its exceptional sweetness
- Medium and sweet
- Stores for 7-8 months
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not store in refridgerator - it will start to sprout
- Allow garlic to breath (do not place in airtight container or plastic)
- For long term storage a cool, dark pantry or cupboard is the best option