Rossa Di Sulmona is a favorite garlic among gourmet Italian chefs, and is often considered the missing ingredient in authentic Italian dishes.
- A true garlic lover's garlic
- One of the only softneck garlics to produce a scape
- VERY LONG SHELF LIFE - many garlic braids made from Rossa Di Sulmona are made with 52 bulbs, one for each week of the year as a testement to the long shelf life
- Pungent and sweet without any hint of bitterness
- Stores 10-12 months when properly cured
- VERY LIMITED AVAIABLITY FOR 2020
Rossa Di Sulmona
Garlic Seed will be shipped out between September and October. This order for galic seed is a pre-order for the 2020 season, and will not be shipped until garlic has been harvested, cured, and cleaned.
- Alaska - Late August
- Southern States**- Mid to late October
- All other States - September to October
**Southern States include: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, South Carolina, and Texas