Susanville is an artichoke type. It is an excellent early season flavorful garlic from the mountains in Northern California.
- Early maturing garlic that you can enjoy while most other varieties are in the ground
- Grows well in Southern climates
- Susanville can get quite large and the large cloves that can produce bulbs up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Rich in flavor and only moderately pungent
- Stores 9-11 months
Garlic Seed will be shipped out between September and October. This order for galic seed is a pre-order for the 2020 season, and will not be shipped until garlic has been harvested, cured, and cleaned.
- Alaska - Late August
- Southern States**- Mid to late October
- All other States - September to October
**Southern States include: Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, South Carolina, and Texas