Early Italian Purple
- Sweet and mild flavor
- Great garlic to bake or roast
- Braiding garlic - softneck
- High yielding garlic - will produce small, medium, and large bulbs
- Grows well in Southern climates - adapts well to summer heat
- Also grows well in Northern mild climates - may require mulch
- Stores 9-12 months - known as one of the longest storing garlics
Wholesale Early Italian
Save an additional 5-10% see "Invoice" section for more information.
- $17 per pound for weights 1-5 pounds
- $16 per pound for weights 6-10 pounds
- $15 per pound for weights 11-15 pounds
- $14per pound of any weight over 16 pounds
Please email your orders so we can set up the invoice that works best for your company.
**All shipping costs will be in addition to wholesale garlic prices and will be invoiced once order has been mailed.**
We have several invoicing options for wholesale garlic purchases:
- Pay in full at time of order will receive an additional 10% discount.
- Pay 50% at time of order, 50% to be billed at harvest; if paid before delivery receive an additional 5% discount off total order.
- Pay 25% at time of order, 25% billed at time of harvest (July), and the remaining 50% when order is shipped; no additional savings.