Persian Star- Persian star is perhaps the most beautiful of the Purple stripes with its thick white bulb wrappers that are streaked with purple when you peel away the outer wrappers. When the wrappers are peeled away the clove covers with their distinctive long sharp points resemble an eight point star, hence the name.
- Best grown in Northern climates with cool springs
- Full flavored garlic with only a small bite; more mellow then hot.
- Medium flavor
- Stores up to 6 months
- VERY LIMITED SUPPLY FOR 2020
Wholesale Persian Star
Save an additional 5-10% see "Invoice" section for more information.
- $17 per pound for weights 1-5 pounds
- $16 per pound for weights 6-10 pounds
- $15 per pound for weights 11-15 pounds
- $14per pound of any weight over 16 pounds
Please email your orders so we can set up the invoice that works best for your company.
**All shipping costs will be in addition to wholesale garlic prices and will be invoiced once order has been mailed.**
We have several invoicing options for wholesale garlic purchases:
- Pay in full at time of order will receive an additional 10% discount.
- Pay 50% at time of order, 50% to be billed at harvest; if paid before delivery receive an additional 5% discount off total order.
- Pay 25% at time of order, 25% billed at time of harvest (July), and the remaining 50% when order is shipped; no additional savings.