Rossa Di Sulmona is a favorite garlic among gourmet Italian chefs, and is often considered the missing ingredient in authentic Italian dishes.
- A true garlic lover's garlic
- One of the only softneck garlics to produce a scape
- VERY LONG SHELF LIFE - many garlic braids made from Rossa Di Sulmona are made with 52 bulbs, one for each week of the year as a testement to the long shelf life
- Pungent and sweet without any hint of bitterness
- Stores 10-12 months when properly cured
- VERY LIMITED AVAIABLITY FOR 2020
Wholesale Rossa Di Sulmona
Save an additional 5-10% see "Invoice" section for more information.
- $17 per pound for weights 1-5 pounds
- $16 per pound for weights 6-10 pounds
- $15 per pound for weights 11-15 pounds
- $14per pound of any weight over 16 pounds
Please email your orders so we can set up the invoice that works best for your company.
**All shipping costs will be in addition to wholesale garlic prices and will be invoiced once order has been mailed.**
We have several invoicing options for wholesale garlic purchases:
- Pay in full at time of order will receive an additional 10% discount.
- Pay 50% at time of order, 50% to be billed at harvest; if paid before delivery receive an additional 5% discount off total order.
- Pay 25% at time of order, 25% billed at time of harvest (July), and the remaining 50% when order is shipped; no additional savings.