Persian Star- Persian star is perhaps the most beautiful of the Purple stripes with its thick white bulb wrappers that are streaked with purple when you peel away the outer wrappers. When the wrappers are peeled away the clove covers with their distinctive long sharp points resemble an eight point star, hence the name.
- Best grown in Northern climates with cool springs
- Full flavored garlic with only a small bite; more mellow then hot.
- Medium flavor
- Stores up to 6 months
- VERY LIMITED SUPPLY FOR 2020
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Do not store in refridgerator - it will start to sprout
- Allow garlic to breath (do not place in airtight container or plastic)
- For long term storage a cool, dark pantry or cupboard is the best option